Custom & All-Inclusive Southern California Bathroom Remodeling Contractor
One Week Bath, a custom bathroom design and remodeling company, is proud to be part of the Beverly Hills community. Bordering Los Angeles and West Hollywood, the city is home to over 34,000 people. It is the home of many celebrities. The Rodeo Drive shopping district is located here as are many luxury hotels and local parks, including Beverly Gardens Park, which is known for its rose gardens and fountains. Numerous television shows and motion pictures have been set in Beverly Hills over the years.
A Local Bathroom Remodel Contractor
We are a local business created and owned by Southern Californians. Licensed and insured, we rely only our own trained crews, no subcontractors, because we truly care about what our clients want. Providing unique solutions isn’t our only objective. Our remodeling process is all-inclusive, giving our team full control over design, materials, installation, permits, and construction of your Beverly Hills bathroom remodel. We even offer our own warranty to cover your investment.
Homeowners tend to be overwhelmed by the process, but our simple approach is enabled by designers who assist in designing bathrooms that are both unique and suited to your taste and style. It is a truly unique approach to Beverly Hills bathroom remodeling. At the same time, it is most convenient because you don’t even have to do the shopping. Our designer sources all the name-brand products for you, which are covered under a lifetime warranty; therefore, we will fix anything that goes wrong.
Our Beverly Hills Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Have Everything Covered
We do realize that sometimes there will be limitations. Since we care so much about our clients and the job we do, and live in the same types of neighborhoods as you, we’ve become accustomed to working in all types of residences. Whether you live in a single-family home, condo, townhome, or duplex, our crews can accommodate any set of requirements. For example, shared units may have a common water source, or a small home may have limited space for a truck, dumpster, or trailer. If you need Home Owners Association approval for a remodel, we can factor that in as well.
While we don’t build room additions, we can help put additional bathrooms in your home. A complex bathroom remodel in Beverly Hills may involve transforming your laundry room, for example, but some people decide to build completely new sections to their homes. We can help even in these cases, although our sister company will handle the construction while we do permits, product acquisition, and quality control.
Why Makes Us Such Great Designers?
There is a psychology to bathroom remodeling. This often works against customers because there is so much to choose from. Tile, paint, vanities, countertops, faucets, and so much more can be overwhelming, but we know how to narrow down the choices and offer the customer the most practical solutions. Room size, shape, style, and the overall design plus the customer’s wants and needs, can be factored together to come up with unique solutions.
A one-of-a-kind in-home design process sets us apart as well. When you call us for a consultation, a friendly Bath Design Specialist visits and sets up material samples and more in a convenient location. A walk-through of the bathroom project helps them see what to mix and match. You’ll then get to see first hand samples of tiles, fixtures, and cabinets that may be a good fit. Every selection is entered into a software program and a work order is generated, which guarantees a price and set timeline. We’ll then go over all the fine details, so you know what to expect, from total cost to actual start date, and that our crew is ready to get to work.
Our designer and crew can shape your Beverly Hills bathroom remodel in any way you please. We specialize in several different bathroom styles, including:
- Modern – A bathroom with simple geometry highlighted by granite countertops, industrial materials such as concrete or glass, porcelain wall sinks, and even chrome accents.
- Transitional – The overall motif includes straight lines and curves; although the color palette is neutral, limited decorations and embellishments may switch things up.
- Traditional – Despite not looking ultra-modern, warm tones, tile flooring, and granite countertops maintain a flair, while bronze and brushed nickel accents provide a nice touch.
- Contemporary – Modern features such as black countertops, drop-in sinks, and white walls provide the core focus, while a mix of materials and color are acceptable.
- Eclectic – Pretty much anything goes. The bathroom may mix elements of different time periods; it’s common to see an eclectic mix of artwork and unique choices of décor.
- Vintage – A vintage bathroom kind of looks weathered, yet natural. The color palette is inspired by botanical elements, yet an old-world style is most prevalent.
One Week Bath is experienced in these specially designed bathrooms to meet the specific needs of homeowners.
- Universal Design – Special access bathtubs, shower seats, high-rise toilets, and other accessible features can be integrated for people with physical limitations, without sacrificing the function or appearance of the room.
- Spa – Spa-like bathrooms are becoming more popular, and we can provide elements of one with large showers, dimmable lights, bamboo accents, and large, spa-like bathtubs, so your bathroom turns into a place to relax and rejuvenate.
Call Your Bathroom Remodel Contractor in Beverly Hills Today
One Week Bath handles design, product sourcing, and installation, while providing a one-year warranty on all work completed. For some of the quality, name-brand products we stock, a limited lifetime warranty is included. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. That includes sticking to our agreed-upon timeline, but delays can happen. If a project goes beyond our anticipated deadline, we’ll pay you $100 per each day the project goes over the anticipated completion date.
If you’re ready to get started on your remodeling project, give us a call at 888-347-0622 or request a quote online.