Press, Awards & Associations
One Week Bath has been busy building dream bathrooms for homeowners across the Southland. Our goal is to build the best bathrooms possible with an emphasis on total client satisfaction. Along the way, our efforts have been documented and recognized in local and national press. We have had the honor of being featured on local and national television, in major newspapers, magazines and within our own industry publications. Below are a few of our more notable accolades.
Finalist, NKBA University 2016 Professional of the Year
Live at KBIS, four Finalists went before NKBA judges and KBIS attendees to share how NKBA U has fueled their growth and success.
Angie’s List Super Service Award – 2014, 2015, 2016
Every year, Angie’s List gives the SSA to the top A-rated companies in their category. One Week Bath is proud to have received this award for the past two years and strives to continue to receive it for years to comel.
Best Of Houzz, Design & Service – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020
The Best Of Houzz is awarded annually in three categories: Design, Customer Service and Photography. Design award winners’ work was the most popular among the more than 35 million monthly users on Houzz. Customer Service honors are based on several factors, including the number and quality of recent client reviews.
Plaskoff was chosen by a panel of judges based on four principal criteria: business acumen, financial strength, community and industry involvement, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Dedicated to efficiency, Plaskoff attacks the challenges of a new venture.
One Week Bath ranks in Professional Remodeler’s 2009 Market Leaders List (the top companies in 20 top remodeling markets).
Kansas City Homes & Gardens
Until recently, the idea of remodeling a new bath installed within a week was relatively unheard of. The concept, now available as a niche market, is a smart solution for remodelers and a blessing for homeowners, especially when deciding which room to fix first is a toss-up. Read the full article.
Celebrity Home Builder Matt Plaskoff Answers Your Questions on EXTRA
Contra Costa Times (California)
One Week Bath helps a couple remodel their bathrooms to accommodate a special need. Read about it in “Finding contractor for remodel proves challenging“.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Featured twice on NBC’s “Extra”. First, we were part of the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition crew and we completely remodeled Dayna Devon’s dressing room and bathroom. Click here for the feature story!We were called back to remodel bathrooms for Lakers Head Coach Phil Jackson and Vice President Jeannie Buss, as well as EXTRA’s Executive Producer Lisa Gregorisch-Dempsy’s bathroom makeover. Click here to view the exciting video segment!
Matt Plaskoff, the Founder and CEO of One Week Bath, has been featured in the Los Angeles Times, Qualified Remodeler Magazine, Remodeling Magazine, Professional Remodeler Magazine, Architectural Digest, Suncoast Builder, Custom Builder, In Style and W magazine.
2008 Professional Remodeler (January) 2008 Innovators
- MyBusinessMag.com article – Team in Training : Experts reveal that education is the key to employee retention (April/May 2008)
- 2008 Angie’s List article Remodel Your Bathroom Without Getting Drained.
- 2007 Green Builder (August Issue).
- 2007 Residential Contractor Article “Jack Of All Trades”.
- 2006 Daily News of L.A. July article, “Specialist Just Adds Labor, Water“.
- 2005 Ventura County Star Home & Garden November article, “Quick Bath“.
- 2005 Remodeling Online October article, “Customized One Week Bath”.
- 2005 National Association of Remodelers (NARI) “Contractor of the Year” winner for bathrooms under $30,000.
- 2005 Remodeling Magazine February issue cover story, “Remodeling and the Media”, Matt Plaskoff (President of One Week Bath) featured on the cover.
- 2005 Featured on EXTRA (syndicated television show) as One Week Bath does a makeover of Dayna Devon’s dressing room bath in one week.
- 2005 Named by Professional Remodeler, Professional Builder and Housingzone.com as #5 on the “25 Best Companies to Work For” list.
- 2005 BIA Building Industry Show speaker and panelist.
- 2004 Hired as the official Construction Consultant for ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
- 2004 Featured on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (4 shows).
- Click here to view our video segment on CBS News.
- Featured on Los Angeles Radio Station KNX as an expert on the show.
- Featured in an L.A. Times article in Pardon Our Dust. Click here for full story.
- Click here to view our video segment on KTLA.
- Mentioned in Professional Remodeler article “The Production Machine“.
- Featured in House Beautiful magazine, in the Makeover Section.
- Matt Plaskoff was honored with Muscular Dystrophy Association’s prestigious Jerry Buss Humanitarian Award. Click here for details.
One Week Bath is a:
- AAA-rated Member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Member of the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA).
- Member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
- Member of Remodelers Advantage.